YOlo Awards is an international photographic competition for young people where they compete exclusively with photos taken by a mobile phone.
- Each competitor can upload up to 3 photos on the current topic (more photos = greater chance to win)
- Competitors (individuals) must be 15-26 years of age (competitors must not be younger than 15 years of age to the date of registration of their photos in the competition and at the same time must not be more than 26 years old in the year 2018)
- Photos must be taken by a mobile phone
- Photos must be in the square-format
- Minimum resolution of a photo must be 2 Mpx
- Photos can be edited in any way
Five steps to win?
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Upload 1-3 photos on the current topic to the section “Submit a Photo” in the period 1.7.-31.8.2018 (the decisive identifier in case of multiple replies is name, surname, telephone number and e-mail address. Uploading a photo is considered as an agreement with the competition rules)
- Collect votes for your photo on www.yoloawards.cz in the first round from 1.9.2019 to 21.9.2018 (every device can vote once a day)
- 15 photos that receive the highest number of votes and 5 photos granted by the jury with the wild card will advance to the 2nd round
- In the 2nd round, the jury will select three winning photographs that will be announced on Tuesday, October 2, 2018
Come on, it’s easy!
- The jury will select three winners
- Prize of the audience on Facebook
- Photo with the highest number of likes received on Facebook from 1.7.2018 to 21.9.2018
- Prize of the audience on Instagram
- Photo with the highest number of likes received on Instagram from 1.7.2018 to 21.9.2018
- All competitors who will advance to the 2nd round will win a workshop with prof. Mgr. Jindřich Štreite, Dr.h.c. free of charge
- The right to win does not arise in the event of non-observance or violation of the terms and conditions of the competition. The winner must prove themselves with a valid identity card
- RPSC ideas, sro, with its registered office: 17 November 1126/43, 779 00 Olomouc, ID: 28607368, headed by the Regional Court in Ostrava (hereinafter referred to as “the organizer”) organizes the competition “YOlo Awards” (hereinafter referred to as “competition”) in the period 1.7. 2018 to 21.9. 2018 (the “Competition Period”). The competition is published on the relevant website of yoloawards.cz (hereinafter referred to as the “contest website”)
- The organizer is entitled to exclude from the competition all contestants who:
- will not fill out all required data in the registration form on the competition website,
- in any way fails to comply with or violates the competition rules,
- there are reasonable suspicions of wrongful, fraudulent or unfair practices in the contest. There is no legal remedy against exclusion, exclusion is final,
- submit false or fictitious data when registering, or who enter the contest more than once with altered data about their person.
By exclusion from the competition, the competitor will lose the right to hand over the prize, without compensation.
- The organizer is not responsible for the completeness of the extracts from the rules of the competition, which may be, in a shortened version, communicated on promotional or other materials in connection with the competition.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify the rules of the competition unilaterally without prior notice. The organizer reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time for technical, business or other reasons. By participating in the competition there is no legal claim for winnings and the winnings cannot be legally enforced. Winnings in this competition cannot be exchanged for cash, nor is it possible to claim a prize other than one set by the organizer.
- The organizer is not responsible for the failure to provide a winning announcement in the event of a change in the phone number / email address or the incorrect entry into the competition or for reasons on the side of the service provider or for other reasons not on their side.
- The organizer will ensure payment of withholding tax payable on the winnings in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Participation in the competition is entirely voluntary and the participant expresses their agreement with its rules by participating in the competition. These rules, competition and legal relations between the organizer and the competitors shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic.
- By submitting the photo to the competition, the contestant agrees to use the photo / photos to promote the competition in the media, print and web campaigns under the competition heading without the right to pay for a period of 10 years.
- By participating in the competition each competitor:
- gives the organizer the consent to process personal data using his / her email and telephone number in order to make contact with the contestants during the competition and also for the purpose of sending business messages, information about the course of this competition and information about other marketing events
- gives the organizer consent in accordance with the law. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, to the processing of their personal data in the scope of the name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number provided by the organizer in connection with their participation in the competition or drawing of the prize, in order to verify their valid participation in the competition, handing over the prize in the competition and for the other business and marketing purposes of the organizer, for a period of 5 years
- also agree to their publication in the scope of the name, surname, incomplete address (name of the munic) in the media and on the website of the competition, especially for the purpose of announcing the winners. At the same time, the contestant agrees that these personal data will be processed in full and only for purposes mentioned above through third parties authorized by the organizer. The organizer is entitled to assign other personal data to personal data of a competitor. Provision of personal data is voluntary. The competitor is aware of their rights under Section 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, especially if the find or believe that the organizer or the third person authorized by the organizer performs the processing of his or her personal data , which conflicts with the protection of the privacy and privacy of the data subject or contrary to law, in particular if personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose of their processing, may require completion, repair, blocking or liquidation of their personal data. Upon receipt of a written request by a competitor to block or liquidate personal information to the organizer, the competitor is excluded from further participation in the game, including the loss of the right to hand over the prize if delivered before it is handed over.
- If becoming a winner, they give the organizer, in accordance with the provisions of Section 87 of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, consent to the use of their portrayal, their written expressions, pictures and phonograms concerning them, their personality or their personal expressions made by the organizer in connection with the organization of the competition and the hand-over of the prize (hereinafter referred to as “picture”) for commercial purposes to all communication media, regardless of their nature and designation, in all usual ways, with their subsequent modification and their possible connection with other parts or inclusion in a collective work. The participant grants the organizer this consent for a period of 10 years free of charge, without any material, quantitative and territorial limitation. This consent also applies to third parties to whom the organizer delivers the picture according to its intended purpose
- undertakes to provide written consent of third parties, with the use of portraits, written representations, pictures and images and phonograms relating to third parties displayed in the photograph, if third parties are displayed or captured in the competition photographs. The third person grants the organizer this consent for a period of 10 years free of charge, without any material, quantitative and territorial limitation. This consent will also apply to third parties to whom the organizer will provide the picture according to its intended purpose.